Free Cab Rides Home: New Year’s Eve 2016 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Safe and Sober Free Cab Ride Home Program
New Year’s Eve 2016
Berg Injury Lawyers offer free cab rides home in SF and Sacramento, from 10 pm, Thursday, December 31, through 4 am, Friday, January 1, 2015.
- In San Francisco (within city limits), call Luxor Cab at (415) 282-4141. Tell them “Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab” ($35 Limit)
- In Sacramento, call Yellow Cab Company of Sacramento at (916) 444-2222. Tell them “Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab” ($35 Limit)
East Bay: Unfortunately the Safe and Sober Free Cab program is not valid in the East Bay. You can still try AAA’s Tipsy Tow. Stay safe and please don’t drink and drive.
Free Cab Tips:
– Only valid for called cabs, not if you hail one in the street
– Be patient when calling; it may be tough to get through over the phone
– Cabs will take you home from a bar, restaurant or club (not from house parties and not to other bars)
– Don’t forget to tell driver “Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab”
– The first $35 of the fare will be covered; you must cover the rest
– Free cab rides are offered from 10 pm on New Year’s Eve through 4 am
– Don’t forget to tip like a rockstar
Cab rides are made available to area residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking. Rides are provided from bars & restaurants (not from house parties) to an individual’s residence and not to other drinking locations.