Free Cab Rides Home: New Year’s Eve 2014 | SF
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Safe and Sober Free Cab Ride Home Program
New Year’s Eve 2014
Berg Injury Lawyers offer free cab rides home only in SF, Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda and Sacramento, typically from 10 pm on Tuesday December 31, 2013 through 3 am on Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
- San Francisco (within city limits), call Luxor Cab at (415) 282-4141. Tell them “Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab” ($35 Limit)
- In Oakland, Berkeley and Alameda (within city limits) call Veterans Cab at (800) 281-4488. Tell them “Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab” ($35 Limit)
- In Sacramento, call Yellow Cab Company of Sacramento at (916) 444-2222. Tell them “Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab” ($35 Limit)
Free Cab Tips:
- Only valid for called cabs, not if you hail one in the street
- Be patient when calling – it may be tough to get through over the phone
- Cabs will take you home from a bar, restaurant or club (not from house parties and not to other bars)
- Don’t forget to tell driver “Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab”
- The first $35 of the fare will be covered, you must cover the rest.
- Free cab rides offered 10 pm on New Year’s Eve through 3 am.
- Don’t forget to tip like a rockstar
Cab rides are made available to area residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking. Rides are provided from bars & restaurants (not from house parties) to an individual’s residence and not to other drinking locations.