San Francisco Pride Festival 2012 | Civic Center
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Civic Center Plaza | Larkin Street and Grove Street, San Francisco, CA
All weekend, Civic Center will fill up with San Francisco Pride 2012 revelers of all sexual orientations (gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgenders, queers and straights too!), coming for the many musical acts, cultural performances and speeches from the rainbow community along with tons of booths, and foord
2012 Pride Events
- San Francisco Pride Festival – Civic Center (Sat 6/23, Noon to 6p; Sun 6/24, 11a to 6:30p)
- Lady Gaga Flash Mob – Ferry Bldg, Union Square, UN Plaza, Castro (Sat 6/23, 2:30p to 5p)
- Dyke March - Dolores Park (Sat 6/23, Festival Noon to 5p, Rally 5p, March 6;)
- Pink Saturday Block Party – Castro (Sat 6/23, 5p to 11p)
- Michael Jackson Outdoor Dance Party – Church & Market (Sat 6/23, 9p)
- 2012 Pride Parade – Market Street (Sun 6/24, 10:30a)
The Annual Pride Parade takes place from Market Street & Beale to Market & 8th Street on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 10:30am. Sarah Silverman is this year’s grand marshal.
42nd Anniversary San Francisco Pride Celebration | 2012
Civic Center, San Francisco
Saturday, June 23, 2012: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 24, 2012: 11:00 am to 6:30 p.m.
FREE but donations requested
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Free, gay, LGBT
Categories: *Top Pick*, Event, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Location, Recurring – Annual - June, San Francisco