Steampunk Film Night | Financial Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Come in steampunk costume and watch two steamy short films, The Mysterious Geographic Explorations of Jasper Morello, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-A-Long Blog, and the feature presentation Perfect Creature.
- Reception and cash bar opens at 6:00PM
- Movies being at 7:00PM – Free popcorn
- Venue: Variety Preview Room Theatre – The Hobart Bldg., 582 Market St. @2nd & Montgomery; entrance between Quiznos & Citibank
- Seating is limited; numbers will be given upon entrance to ensure that we fairly seat everyone. First come, first seated.
- Special raffle to be held before the movies
Event is Free, but $10 suggested donation at the door or bar benefits Steampunk Conventions (to help bring back Nova Albion in 2011!!) and Variety Children’s Charity of Northern California.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Movies, San FranciscoSubmitted by Website Contributor