Berkeley Free Movie Night
Usually it’s San Francisco that gets all the free sneak preview movie screenings, but this week it’s the East Bay’s turn as Shattuck Cinemas in Berkeley throws open its doors for free advanced screening of the spooky “Insidious” on Wednesday night.
From the director/writer team of the original Saw comes a free sneak preview screening of the brand new supernatural thriller, “Insidious” one before the film opens to the public. The screening takes place at 7:30pm on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at Shattuck Cinemas in Berkeley
“Insidious” Free Sneak Preview
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 – 7:30pm
2230 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley
– Free Admission (first come first served)
No Tickets Required! This screening is different from most sneak previews in that you don’t need any tickets, special codes or passes. Just show up early! FilmDistrict has reserved one entire screen at the theater (about 160 seats) for this special event.
Here’s the fine print:
- Please arrive early. Seating is on first come, first served basis and is NOT guaranteed. Theatre and FunCheapSF.com is not responsible for seating over capacity.
- No admittance after screening has begun.
- FilmDistrict reserves the right to admit or refuse access to the theatre at the discretion of an authorized studio and/or theatre representative.
- No Recording: This screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any recording device, cameras or phone cameras into the theatre and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, camera or phone camera you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device, you consent to your immediate removal from the theatre and forfeiture of the device. Unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability.
About Insidious: A new horror film from the director-writer team of James Wan and Leigh Whannell (Saw), produced by the masterminds behind Paranormal Activity, Insidious is the terrifying story of a family who shortly after moving discover that dark spirits have possessed their home and that their son has inexplicably fallen into a coma. But it turns out that it might not have been just the house that was haunted. Release Date: April 1, 2011.
Categories: East Bay, Movies