SF’s New Drop-In Vaccine Site for Seniors
Vaccine alert… Just announced, a brand new vaccination site has popped up at the Zuckerberg San Francisco General’s Learning Center Bldg 30. It’s open for seniors 65 or older who live in 94110, 94112, or 94107 zip codes.
Best of all, no appointments are needed. It’s open every day from 9am to 3pm.
There’s one caveat with this drop-in vaccination site though: currently, it’s only open for seniors who are on Medi-Cal, Healthy San Francisco, or are uninsured. Bring your proof of residency, insurance and age with you.
- These SF Seniors 65+ Can Get a Vaccine w/o an Appointment – 2/4/2021
- SF Opens 1st Neighborhood COVID-19 Vaccine Site – 2/1/2021
- How to Find a COVID-19 Vaccine: 19 Places in SF – 1/27/2021
- CCSF Opens Friday as SF’s First “Mass” COVID Vaccine Site – 1/21/2021
- San Francisco Won’t Run Out of Vaccines This Week – 1/21/2021
- SF Has Vaccinated 3.6% of Population So Far – 1/21/2021
- SF Sets Lofty Goal: Vaccinate Every Resident by June 30th – 1/21/2021
- Get Notified When SF Vaccines are Ready (Starts Jan. 19) – 1/15/2021
JUST ANNOUNCED: drop-in vax site for ages 65+ must live in 94110, 94112, or 94107, and have Medi-Cal, Healthy San Francisco, or be uninsured. Zuckerberg San Francisco General’s Learning Center Bldg 30 at 1001 Potrero Ave. 9am to 3pm daily. Bring proof of age/residence/insurance. pic.twitter.com/dVWsuizFaQ
— SFDPH (@SF_DPH) February 4, 2021