Stern Grove Festival 2022 RSVP Dates Announced
Stern Grove Festival is returning in 2022 to celebrate its 85th season of hosting free concerts in the park. The festival kicks off June 12, with concerts every Sunday through August 14.
RSVPs for 2022 open up 12 days prior to every show – always at Tuesdays at 2pm
Unfortunately, the Grove suffered severe damage due to a massive flood over the summer, forcing the cancellation of the final concert and annual fundraiser in 2021, and leaving the fate of the 2022 season unknown. Thankfully, Stern Grove is fully back in 2022.
Stern Grove Festival just announced its packed lineup for the 2022 season, and best of all, Sigmund SternGrove’s Concert Meadow will be ready for the start of the 85th concert season. Plus adjacent areas such as the Trocadero Clubhouse and the East Meadow will also reopen. Additional repair work in other areas of Stern Grove will continue through summer of 2023 but will not affect the concert series.
2022 Stern Grove Lineup
Sundays at 2pm
June 12-August 14, 2022
Free but Reservations Required
- June 12 – Tower of Power + Too $hort – Reservations open on Tuesday, May 31 at 2pm
- June 19 – Toro Y Moi + Hello Yello – Reservations open on Tuesday, June 7 at 2pm
- June 26 – Liz Phair + Madi Diaz – Reservations open on Tuesday, June 14 at 2pm
- July 3 – Cold War Kids + Geographer – Reservations open on Tuesday, June 21 at 2pm
- July 10 – Old Crow Medicine Show + Molly Tuttle – Reservations open on Tuesday, June 28 at 2pm
- July 17 – Cat Power + Spelling – Reservations open on Tuesday, July 5 at 2pm
- July 24 – Leann Rimes + Amethyst Kiah– Reservations open on Tuesday, July 12 at 2pm
- July 31 – SF Symphony – Reservations open on Tuesday, July 19 at 2pm
- August 7 – Taj Mahal + Monophonics – Reservations open on Tuesday, July 26 at 2pm
- August 14 – The Big Picnic w/ Phil Lesh & Friends + Midnight North – Reservations open on Tuesday, August 2 at 2pm
Like in 2021, advance reservations will be required in 2022. Free reservations for each concert will open up 12 days before the show date at 2pm, and can be made through the Stern Grove website’s concert pages.
- Reservations open up about 12 days before
- Reservations are required but don’t guarantee entry. Entry is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Free General Admission reservations may be made for up to four people (one per person)
- Free ADA/Senior section reservations may be made for up to two people for spaces that are specifically reserved for ADA/Seniors (65+)
- If you are ADA/Senior and need assistance, you may call us at 415.252.6252, ext.112 (this is ONLY for ADA/Seniors)
- Reservation hotline hours are Tuesdays from 2pm-5pm, and Wednesday-Friday from 12 noon-5pm
- Children 2 years and up require a reservation
- Entrances open at 12 noon. Concerts start at 2pm
- Enter through designated entrances only:
#1. 19th & Sloat
#2. Vale Ave.
#3. 23rd & Wawona
- You may bring your own food and beverages
View this post on Instagram