Top COVID-Safe Restaurants in SF (Based on Diner Feedback)
Diffbot reached out to us to share the results of their latest data analysis that examined San Francisco restaurants and how well they are handling Covid precautions.
Here’s the top 10 most Covid-safe restaurants based on parsing 2000+ reviews that mention their opinions on the restaurant’s COVID stance.
- The Patio Wine Lounge & Kitchen (Marina)– A friendly neighborhood garden sanctuary with a back patio in the Marina.
- The Morris (Potrero Hill) – Modest, unpretentious bistro. Well-known for their Duck Duck Duck Tasting Menu and chartreuse slushy, their sidewalk tables are open for outdoor dining
- Monk’s Kettle – (Mission Dist.) – Neighborhood tavern on 16th St. w/ craft beer and upscale American pub fare with parklet dining
- State Bird Provisions (Fillmore) – New outdoor dining ‘pavilion’ serving a mix of State Bird & The Progress favorites and flavors.
- Bonita Taqueria Y Rotisserie (Castro) – Mexican food, rotisserie chicken and cocktails on big open patio on 16th near Market.
- Frascati Restaurant (Russian Hill) – Cuisine is inspired from the Mediterranean coast and has strong Californian influences. They take pride in all of their house made desserts and ice creams.
- Palio (FiDi) – Outdoor dining at independent family-owned restaurant specializing in wood fired pizzas, fresh pasta made in-house, plus wine and Italian craft beers.
- Kahnfections (Mission Dist.) – Bakery café serving classic French pastries, known for their biscuit sandwiches, buttermilk biscuits with choice of spread (butter, lemon aioli, or garlic aioli), cheese and egg + you can add ham, bacon, avocado and/or chicken.
- Lovejoy’s Tea Room (Noe Valley) – Known for their warm scones, tasty tea sandwiches and a bottomless pot of tea await you.
- Monsieur Benjamin (Hayes Valley) – A modern restaurant and bar inspired by the traditions of French cuisine and the spirit of Parisian bistro culture, their cooking utilizes the abundance of great products in the Bay Area to offer a menu of classic French dishes alongside tastefully modernized recipes.
Read the full list of the top 25 restaurants on Diffbot.
Want more outdoor dining options? Check out our San Francisco Outdoor Dining Guide: 320+ Patios & Restaurants.