Volunteer for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2015
Want to be involved behind the scenes of one of San Francisco’s most amazing free events?
The 2015 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass music festival is one of the great gifts given to the city each year, and you can give back by choosing to volunteer for a shift (or two) to help this festival run smoothly and stay free.
What are the perks? Typically each year as a benefit to being a volunteer, you get a free exclusive T-shirt, free lunch and snacks, access to the “Friends and Family” viewing sections, plus the good feeling of knowing you helped out with this amazing festival.
Volunteer at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass 2015
– Shifts available Wednesday (10/1) through Sunday (10/4)
>> Sign-up to volunteer to work a shift, but hurry as it’s a very popular event and they’ll close the opportunity once all spots for each shift are taken.
- 9/1 Wednesday 1:00pm – 6:00pm (Decor only)
- 10/1 Thursday 10:30am-3:30pm (Decor only)
- 10/1 Thursday 1:00pm-6:00pm (Decor only)
- 10/2 Friday 10:30am-3:30pm
- 10/2 Friday 2:30pm-7:30pm
- 10/3 Saturday 10:30am-3:30pm
- 10/3 Saturday 2:30pm-7:30pm
- 10/4 Sunday 10:30am-3:30pm
- 10/4 Sunday 2:30pm-7:30pm
- 10/4 Sunday 7pm-11pm (Decor Only)
- Volunteers are needed for decor, recycling, parking, bike valet, museum, hospitality and general support for the festival
- Typically each year volunteers receive a limited-edition commemorative t-shirt, free lunch + snacks and access to Friends & Family on the day that you work (after your shift).
- Wherever you are assigned, you should be able to see the music and mingle with the crowd
- Sign up early to get your preferred time slot (visit the music schedule to time your shift around the bands you want to see)
So if you’re looking for a way to give back to the festival that gives San Francisco so much free fun each year, learn more about how to volunteer and get a behind-the-scenes peek at one of the country’s biggest free music festivals and know that you helped make it happen.