Free Fleet Week Ship Tours | Pier 15/17 + Pier 19
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Pier 30-32 | 599 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94107
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sunday, October 13, 2019
Fleet Week 2019 | San Francisco
Throughout Fleet Week, thousands of visitors climb aboard amphibious carriers, destroyers and cruisers docked at the Embarcadero to get a glimpse into the day-to-day lives of the sailors serving in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and the Royal Australian Navy.
- All ship tours are free of charge and queue forms on a first come, first served basis.
- NO BACKPACKS on ship tours.
- THERE ARE NO HOLDING AREAS FOR PERSONAL ITEMS SUCH AS, BICYCLES, BABY STROLLERS, STROLLERS, SCOOTERS, PETS etc.
- Due to security reasons, all such items will not be permitted to remain on or near the pier areas.
- For security reasons, all such items will be removed from the pier and may be searched or otherwise disposed of.
2019 Update: Due to the U.S. Navy’s current operational security posture, we cannot confirm the names of ships participating in the 2019 San Francisco Fleet Week until the ships are pierside. Thank you for understanding.
2019 Ship Tour Schedule (Subject to change)
- Wednesday 9 October – 10am to 2pm (Pier 30/32 and Pier 35)
- Thursday 10 October – 10am to 2pm (Pier 30/32 and Pier 35)
- Saturday 12 October – 9 am to 4 pm (Pier 19 and Pier 30/32)
- Sunday 13 October – 9 am to 4 pm (Pier 15/17 and Pier 19)
- Monday 14 October – 9am to 2pm (Pier 19) and 9am to Noon (Pier 30/32)
All ship tours are free of charge.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families