Final Day of Free Fleet Week Ship Tours | 2020
Pier 30-32 | 599 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94107
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Fleet Week 2020 | San Francisco
Throughout Fleet Week, thousands of visitors climb aboard amphibious carriers, destroyers and cruisers docked at the Embarcadero to get a glimpse into the day-to-day lives of the sailors serving in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and the Royal Australian Navy.
- All ship tours are free of charge and queue forms on a first come, first served basis.
- NO BACKPACKS on ship tours.
- THERE ARE NO HOLDING AREAS FOR PERSONAL ITEMS SUCH AS, BICYCLES, BABY STROLLERS, STROLLERS, SCOOTERS, PETS etc.
- Due to security reasons, all such items will not be permitted to remain on or near the pier areas.
- For security reasons, all such items will be removed from the pier and may be searched or otherwise disposed of.
2020 Update: Due to the U.S. Navy’s current operational security posture, we cannot confirm the names of ships participating in the 2019 San Francisco Fleet Week until the ships are pierside. Thank you for understanding.
2020 Ship Tour Schedule TBA (Subject to change)
All ship tours are free of charge.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families