CANCELED: St. Patrick’s Irish Pub 9-Hour Music & Food Celebration | SF Irish Cultural Center
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
United Irish Cultural Center | 2700 45th Ave, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
EVENT UPDATE – All events at the United Irish Cultural Center have been canceled through 3/25.
The United Irish Cultural Center of San Francisco throws a Saturday party of traditional Irish music & pub classics and serving up corned beef and Shephards Pie. Open to Public from Noon -11:30pm on March 14, 2020 with Two levels of music, dancing, and pipers plus Food upstairs & downstairs.
All dinners are single-serving buffet line and you’ll find a seat in our General Admission seating. The upstairs bar is open from Noon until about 6 pm, but the last serving of Dinner ends at 5 pm. Anyone arriving after 5 pm to eat dinner will be served downstairs, as we transition food from upstairs to downstairs at about 5:30 pm. Full food and drink details
The March 14 Corned Beef Dinner $25 Adv / $30 Door
Guerra’s Corned Beef
Cabbage, Carrots, and Potatoes
Mixed Green Salad
Irish Soda Bread
Coffee or Tea
Downstairs Music (No Cover)
- 2:00 – 4:00pm Best of Irish Music (DJ)
- 4:00 – 6:30pm Fret & Fiddle (Live music)
- 7:00 – 10:00pm The Highstool Prophets (Live music) – All the Best Irish Ballads from a band from County Cavan
- 10:00 – 11:30pm Best of Irish Music (DJ)
- 1:00 – 6:00pm The Irish Pipers Band, multiple Irish Dancing School performances and Irish Music by DJ Paul Haettenschwiller – (No Cover)
- 8:00pm – 10:30pm Sharon Shannon Concert – $40