Home » *Top Pick*, In Person, Movies, Outdoor Movie Night, Outdoors
Summer Pop-Up Drive-in Movie Theater (June 12 – Aug 1)
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Alameda County Fair has announced they will start a pop-up drive-in movie theater at the fairgrounds in Pleasanton starting June 12th.
The Bay’s New Pop-Up Drive-in Movie Theater
Here’s what we know/don’t know so far – please note details may change
- Starts Friday June 12th (new date – was originally June 5th)
- Every Friday and Saturday through August 1st (closed July 4)
- Tickets are $25 per car adv ($30 onsite) (includes general admission ticket to the 2021 Alameda County Fair)
- Location is at Alameda County Fairgrounds Gate 8 Or Gate 12, Corner Of Valley Ave, Pleasanton, CA
- Gates open at 7:30p, film at dark (not before 8:45pm)
- You must stay in your car at all times (no tailgating, lawn chairs, etc..) except for visiting restroom
- No concession stands will be available.
- Tune your radio to 90.7FM to hear the movie
- Restrooms are available, but masks required
- HD “Airscreen” is 40 foot wide and 20 feet tall, 12,000 lumen and is double-sided so cars can watch from two parking lots
Love Drive-in Movies? The only other Drive-ins we are aware of in the Bay are West Wind Drive-In theaters in Concord and San Jose which operate 7-days a week for $8.25 a film (including for double features) and have $5.50 tickets on Tuesdays. There is also the free “Renegade Drive-In” in Novato which runs on Saturday nights and starts back up again on June 6th.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*$25 per car. Includes ticket to the 2021 Alameda County Fair
Categories: *Top Pick*
, In Person
, Outdoor Movie Night
Address: 2100 Valley Ave. Pleasanton, CA 94566