Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Lectures & Workshops, San Francisco, Sports & Wellness
2017 Free Yoga Weekend: The Yoga Journal Conference | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Yoga Journal Conference San Francisco is back for four days of classes and workshops, many of which are special free events open to the public.
Join the yoga community in the Sangha Space for free events, including meditations to start and end your day, yoga classes in various styles, morning meditations, yoga classes in various styles, acro yoga demos, happy hours, and so much more. Preview the lineup below and sign up through Eventbrite.
The Sangha Space is located alongside The Yoga Market in the Hyatt Regency Grand Ballroom and Foyer, where you can shop the yoga lifestyle with 30+ brands.
2017 Free Yoga Classes at Yoga Journal Conference
Friday-Monday, January 13-16, 2017
Hyatt Regency San Francisco, 5 Embarcadero Center
Free events listed below. Conference passes start at $125.
> RSVP requested on Eventbrite
2017 Free Community Classes
Friday, January 13
- 8:00am Waking Up! Mindfulness Meditation with Ashley Sharp
- 12:15pm Let Go & Flow with Julie Locke
- 1:30pm Yoga for Strength: A Guide to Improving Athletic Training with Stephanie Ring
- 2:45pm Catching a Glimpse with Anna Hughes
- 4:00pm Cleaning the Slate with Jason Bowman
- 5:00pm Happy Hour in the Yoga Market
- 6:15pm Dive into Your Destiny with Seth Kaufmann
Saturday, January 14
- 7:00am Morning Meditation with Sankari Chaitanya
- 10:05am Lunge into the Weekend with Cassandra Yasko
- 11:15am CorePower Yoga- Mindful Movement with Jen Dekok
- 12:30pm Movement, Mantra & Malas with Silver & Sage
- 1:45pm Baptiste Inspired Power Flow with Christian Allaire
- 3:00pm Love Saves The Day with Jasmine Tarkeshi
- 4:15pm Awake & Alive: A Flow for Vibrancy with Anne Marie Kramer
- 5:30pm Happy Hour in the Yoga Market
Sunday, January 15
- 10:05 am Light It Up with Meredith Cameron
- 11:15am In Depth Focus on Hips with Deb Burkman
- 12:30pm Commitment to Compassion, Vinyasa Flow with Erin Gilmore
- 1:45pm It’s Yoga, Family + Meditation with Michelle Wing
- 2:00pm Yoga Alliance Town Hall and State of the Union with Andrew Tanner & Darren
- 3:00pm Turn Stress into Bliss: Awareness and Choice with Michael Lee
- 4:15pm Urban Zen with Ed Dailey
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Special events highlighted on this page are free. Full conference passes start at $125.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Lectures & Workshops
, San Francisco
, Sports & Wellness
Address: 5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111