Redwood City | 4th of July Parade, Festival & Fireworks | 2015
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Downtown Redwood City | Broadway and Hamilton, Redwood City, CA
The Redwood City Independence Day 2015 celebration packs in a full day of fun including the 77th annual parade (10 am), a car show, the 28th annual festival, a carnival, and most importantly, a fireworks show at 9:30 pm.
Schedule | July 4, 2015
- Pancake Breakfast – 7:30-10:30 am with the Redwood City Fire Department
- Parade Run 5K – 8:45 am (check-in 7-8:30 am see web for more info)
- Chalk Full of Fun! 7 am to 4 pm
- July 4th Parade – steps off at 10 am
- Festival – 9 am to 5 pm – The festival features arts and crafts, food and beverages, a kids area with Skates the Clown and Phil Ackerley the Magician, and a whole lot of good old fashioned family fun.
- Carnival – Directly follows the parade until midnight and Sunday from 12-10pm (in the County Parking lot Jefferson) Sponsored by Woodside Terrace Kiwanis Club
- Car Show 9 am
- Concert on the Square at 12 pm – Marshall Law Band
- Concert at the Port 7 pm – Livewire
- Fireworks – start at approximately 9:30pm
The fireworks extravaganza will start at approximately 9:30 pm. The fireworks can be seen from areas where there is a clear view of the skies above the Port, and can also be seen from high points all over the Peninsula.
Arrive early if heading to the Port. This 2015, there will be a public viewing area along the waterfront off of Seaport Court. Once all of the very limited public parking spaces are filled, Seaport Boulevard will be closed to all vehicle traffic at the intersection of Seaport/Blomquist. Once the intersection has been closed, vehicle access to the Port area will be unavailable.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, 4th of July, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Kids & Families, Peninsula