Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, 4th of July, East Bay, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families
Alameda County Fair & Fireworks Show | 2013
The 2013 Alameda County Fair in Pleasanton runs from June 19 to July 7, 2013, highlighted by the fair’s spectacular fireworks displays every Friday of the fair. Best viewing location is from the Grandstand area. Fireworks show starts at approximately 9:30 pm.
2013 Alameda County Fair Fireworks
Fridays | June 21, June 28 and July 5, 2013 | 9:30 pm
Alameda County Fair, Pleasanton
2013 Fair Admission
Adults: $10 at the gate
Seniors: $8 at the gate
Kids: $6 at the gate
Please note that the fair is closed every Monday.
About the Alameda County Fair: The fair features live pig and horse races, a circus, educational exhibits, carnival rides, a battle of the bands, a gumbo and BBQ making contest, a hypnotist, and an AgVenture park where you can experience things like an interactive Wild West-themed performance, petting zoo, and more. There is a free concert nightly at their 3,000 seat amphitheater for anyone who buys a fair ticket, but you can also enjoy the show from the amphitheater lawn, which now features a jumbo-tron screen. Concert Lawn Area: Opens at 5 pm, and no tarps or BBQs are allowed.
2013 Fair Specials
- $2 Tuesdays: Admission is just $2 on June 25 and July 2
- Seniors (62+): Free Admission Thursdays on June 20, June 27, and July 4
- Kids (12 and under): Free Admission Fridays on June 21, June 28, and July 5
- Feed The Need Food Drive and $1 rides on June 26: Bring four non-perishable food items and receive free fair admission benefiting the Alameda County CommunityFood Bank. All carnival rides are $1.
- Military Appreciation Day on June 21: Free fair admission for you and a guest with your valid military I.D.. Veterans are free with proof of service.
*Adults $10; Seniors $8; Kids $6; food & carnival ride wristbands available for purchase.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, 4th of July
, East Bay
, Fairs & Festivals
, Fun & Games
, Kids & Families
Address: 4501 Pleasanton Ave., Pleasanton, CA
Submitted by Rena Ragimova