Santa Rosa | “Red, White & Boom” Fireworks Celebration | 2016
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Sonoma County Fairgrounds | 1350 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
Voted “Best Fireworks Display” by The Press Democrat, Santa Rosa’s Red, White, & Boom returns for 2016. It’s more than just a fireworks show – it’s a full-on community block party with an afternoon and evening of food, live music, and kids activities.
Checkout the fantastic lineup of local bands and enjoy great food from the many local vendors who will be serving up their specialties. For the kids, we’ll have jumpy houses, face painters and more.
Don’t forget your blankets, folding chairs, and jackets. Arrive early to picnic on the lawn and enjoy live music including super fun party band Wonder Bread 5.
2016 Schedule of Events
- 4 pm: McKenna Faith
- 4:45 pm: Brent Farris & Sponsors – Intro to Pat Jordan Band
- 5:05 pm: Kingsborough
- 6 pm: Brent Farris & Sponsors- Intro to WB5
- 6:30 pm: Wonderbread 5
- 7:45 pm: Brent Farris
- 8 pm: Wonderbread 5
- 9:20 pm: Brent Farris
- 9:28 pm: Guest star song & Star Spangled Banner
- 9:30 pm: Fireworks
Tickets and Parking
Admission: $10 (ages 12+) | $5 (ages 5-11) | Free for children 4 and under
Parking: $10; lots available at:
- Main Fairgrounds (1350 Bennett Valley Road)
- Veteran’s Memorial Building (1351 Maple Avenue)
- Below Highway 101 Overpass
- Main Fairgrounds (Handicapped Parking Only) (Brookwood near the Main Entrance Gate)