Santa Rosa | “Red, White & Boom” Fireworks Celebration | 2014
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Sonoma County Fairgrounds | 1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa, CA
Voted “Best Fireworks Display” by The Press Democrat, Santa Rosa’s Red, White, & Boom returns for 2014. It’s more than just a fireworks show – it’s a full-on community block party with an afternoon and evening of food, live music, and kids activities.
Arrive early to picnic on the lawn and enjoy live music including super fun party band Wonderbread5.
2014 Schedule of Events
- 3:30 pm: Gates Open
- 4 pm: Kingsborough
- 5:05 pm: Court ‘n’ Disaster
- 6:30 pm: Wonderbread 5
- 9:30 pm: Fireworks
Tickets and Parking
Admission: $8 (ages 12+) | $4 (ages 5-11) | Free for children 4 and under
Parking: $5; lots available at:
- Main Fairgrounds (1350 Bennett Valley Road)
- Veteran’s Memorial Building (1351 Maple Avenue)
- Below Highway 101 Overpass
- Main Fairgrounds (Handicapped Parking Only) (Brookwood near the Main Entrance Gate)
Links: Event detailsCost: $8
**Annual Event**, 4th of July, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Kids & Families, Live Music, North Bay