Where to Watch the World Cup Final
Every four years, the soccer fanatics in San Francisco put everything on hold for a month to watch every possible game of the World Cup. Do like they do in the rest of the world and find someplace fun to watch the games live from Russia with a big group.
Join Funcheap at our Free World Cup Final game watch at SPARK Social at 8am with french crepes, coffee and mimosas.
Best Places to watch 2018 World Cup Final
- SF’s Huge Outdoor Watch Parties (SF) – Big screen setup in front of City Hall for the finals (July 15). Free Admission
- SPARK Social (SF – SoMa)- Funcheap’s official game watch with french crepes truck and coffee lab plus bar serving mimosas. Free Admission.
- Anchor Public Taps (SF – Potrero Hill) – Open for the final game on their 8K lumen laster projector and 189″ screen. Free Admission.
- The Cannery (SF – Fisherman’s Wharf) – Large outdoor screen for the finals (and the World Rugby Sevens series later in July. Free admission.
Soccer Bars & Pubs
- Chief Sullivan’s (SF – North Beach) – Open for all games 7am and later serving breakfast and lunch with “Friends with Benedicts” + Jagermeister drink specials. Free Admission.
- Danny Coyle’s (SF – Lower Haight) – Showing all games with no cover charge. Big bar for Germany, England, Mexico and Croatia. Free Admission
- Kezar Pub (SF – Upper Haight) – Showing all games with no cover charge (so we’re told) – 18 TVs, 20 beers on tap plust 12 bottled beers.
- San Francisco Athletic Club (SF – NoPa) – Showing every game live, serving breakfast and has fun bleacher seting. Free Admission.
- Mad Dog in the Fog (SF – Lower Haight) – Well-loved soccer bar showing every game. Sometimes have been known to charge cover.
- Historic Bavarian Beer Hall (SF – FiDi)- Watch at Schroeders in the FiDi with huge beer steins. No Cover, open for all games.
- The Irish Bank (SF – FiDi) – Great alleyway bar showing all 11am games plus the 8am final. Brunch served on Saturday and Sunday – No cover.
- United Irish Cultural Center (Outer Sunset) – Serving full Irish Breakfasts for $13 – Two Eggs Any Style, Sausage, Irish Bacon, Black & White Pudding, Home Fries, Grilled Tomato, Toast
Other Bars & Venues
- 21st Amendment Brewery (SoMa) – Bar opens at 8am and our kitchen will open at 8:30 to serve up some delicious breakfast and brunch specials
- McTeague’s Saloon (Polk Gulch) – Food and drink specials and game watch for American Outlaws, a USMNT supporters group.
- Richmond Republic Draught House – (Inner Richmond) – Belgian waffles, Bloody Mary’s, and Mimosas
- Park Chalet (Golden Gate Park) – Serving specialty cocktails and bites inspired by the two finalists.
- Grand Theater (Mission Dist) – $25 but includes breakfast buffet – on the huge 15’x26′ projector screen, 7000 lumen projector, with breakfast buffet, cash bar and concert-grade sound system.
- Mars Bar (SoMa) – $7 Bloody Marys and $5 Stella Pints
- BuzzWorks (SoMa) – Lots to huge TVs in huge beer bar.
- San Francisco Brewing Company (Ghirardelli Square) – All house beers $5, bloody mary’s $8. 14 TVs with game sound.
- The New Parkway (Oakland) – The only movie theater showing every single World Cup game. Kitchen opens most game days at 9am. Cover charge ranges between $7 and $15.
- BAMPFA (2144 Center St.) – Outdoor broadcast on the BAMFPA big outdoor screen witha pop-up cafe serving scones, coffee cake, breakfast sandwiches and more.