Mission Terrace | 4th of July Parade & Picnic | 2015
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Balboa Park | 51 Havelock Ave., San Francisco, CA
New Mission Terrace Improvement Association and Roxie Market host the 26th annual Mission Terrace 4th of July Parade and Picnic starting at 10:30 am on July 4, 2015.
Wear your proudest red, white, and blue, decorate your dogs, festoon your kids, and join the fun.The parade will begin near 100 Capistrano Ave (north of Santa Rosa Ave) and will be led by the San Francisco Fire Department’s Engine 15 and a unit from SFPD’s Ingleside Station.
Following the arrival of the parade in Balboa Park, the entertainment for children (of all ages) will be provide by the Excelsior’s own star, Magic Dan. Food will be served immediately following the end of the performance thanks to the efforts of volunteers from the community and the generosity of the Roxie Food Center. Please Note: This event is intended for neighbors and members of the local community, not for outside freeloaders.
- south on Capistrano to Santa Ynez Ave and right onto Santa Ynez,
- west on Santa Ynez and right onto Otsego Ave,
- north on Otsego Ave and left onto Santa Ysabel Ave,
- west on Santa Ysabel and left onto Delano Ave,
- south on Delano Ave and right onto San Juan Ave,
- west on San Juan (past the Roxie)
- and left onto San Jose Ave and into Balboa Park.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, 4th of July, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco