“Tour de Taco” Guided Bike Tour of Taco Trucks | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Hosted by Cyrus Farivar of californiatacotrucks.com, the East Bay Bike Coalition, the Oaklandish Tour De Taco is a gastronomical quest on wheels through the Fruitvale district of Oakland. Bring your friends, your bikes, and an empty stomach to Fruitvale BART, Saturday, February 20th at 11:00.
Whether you’re a taco truck veteran or a mobile food newb, the Oaklandish “Tour De Taco” is not to be missed
Taco Truck Tour Numéro Tres:
When: Saturday, February 20, 2010
Meet: 11am, Fruitvale BART station (we had incorrectly stated it was Lake Merritt Bart)
End: 4pm ish
Twitter: @catacotrucks / #tacotrucktour
1. El Ojo De Agua – 12th St. & Fruitvale Ave.
2. Tamales Mi Lupita – 34th Ave. & Foothill Blvd.
3. El Gordo – International & 42nd Ave.
4. Tacos Guadalajara – 10th St. & Fruitvale Ave.
This should all be wrapped up around 4 pm, but as with the previous rides, feel free to arrive/depart as you please.
5. (Bonus) Cinco de Mayo Ice Cream – 3340 E 12th St & 33rd Ave.
6. (Bonus) The Trappist – 460 8th St (& Broadway)
Bring: Bike, helmet, camera, $10-15 for tacos, maybe $5-$10 for ice cream/beer
RSVP: Facebook event page.
About Oakland, Bikes, Free, Fuitvale, Guided Tour, Lecture, Oakland, Tacos, Walks & Tours
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & DrinkingSubmitted by Johnny Funcheap