Pleasant Hill | 4th of July Parade, Festival & Fireworks | 2018
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Pleasant Hill Park | Cleaveland & Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Pleasant Hill Fourth of July hosts a full day of Commission members are busy finalizing the many fun activities for the 42nd annual Pleasant Hill 4th of July celebration for 2018. Runners are beginning to sign up, parade entries are coming in and the entertainment, food vendors, children’s games, a petting zoo, and activities for the Party in the Park have been confirmed.
- 6:30 am – Registration opens for the Firecracker 5K Fun Run by the Clock Tower on Crescent Drive
- 7:50 am – 100 yard dash for kids 7 and under
- 8 am – Firecracker 5K Fun Run
- 9:30 am – Parade begins. This year’s theme is “Pleasant Hill – A Community United”. Participants in the parade are encouraged to incorporate this theme into their entry.
- 10:30 am – 1:30 pm – Party in the Park at Pleasant Hill Park
After the parade walk over to Pleasant Hill Park for food (Back Forty Texas BBQ, IzzyA’s Frozen Custard, Cool Spoon Vending, Gotta Love Kettle Corn), kid’s games and activities (face painting, sack race, a giant slide, petting zoo & more), and enjoy listening to The Indecision Band on stage. Buttons Z Clown will be back as will the water melon eating contest
- 6:30 pm – Gates open at College Park High School
- 7:15 pm – This year local band The Ripplers will be playing prior to the start of the fireworks show.
- 9:20 pm – PyroSpectacular fireworks show begins.
Categories: **Annual Event**, 4th of July, East Bay, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Fun & Games, Kids & Families