Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Geek Event, San Francisco
Macworld 2014: $10 Expo Hall Tickets | March 27-29
Macworld / iWorld 2014 Expo is a huge three-day event celebrating all things Apple where you can discover cutting edge new apps and products for Mac, iPhone and iPad in this SXSW-like festival of tech and art with an expo hall packed with 200+ exhibitors.
Macworld / iWorld 2014 Discount Tickets
An exclusive offer, just for Funcheap readers!
- $10 Expo Hall Passes: (normally $25 adv/$30 door)
- Ticket include access to the expo floor all three days with 200+ exhibitors, the Macworld LIVE stage, the Second Stage, iPad sketch stations, access to exclusive show specials, and “6 About to Break” new app competition spotlight.
- $149 Conference Passes: (normally $299 adv/$349 door)
Includes everything in the Expo hall pass, but 3-day Conference Pass also includes over 60 hours of training, entertainment, and product discovery with full access to all Tech Talks, Main Stage activities and the Macworld/iWorld Expo Hall.
Macworld / iWorld 2014 Expo
March 27-29, 2014
Moscone Center – West Hall in San Francisco
- Thursday, March 27 | 11 am-6 pm
- Friday, March 28 | 11 am-6 pm
- Saturday, March 29 | 10 am-6 pm
Among the 200+ exhibitors are Adobe, Belkin, Xerox, the buzzworthy Logbar (with their Ring), iSkelter Slate, Fleksy, Sonoma Wire Works: GuitarJack Stage, Bass Egg and Brambler.
Photo: Casey Newton / sfgate.com
*Use code SFFC for special $10 expo tickets
Tags: Deals & Discounts
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Fairs & Festivals
, Geek Event
, San Francisco
Address: 800 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap