Super Bowl 2013 | “Where to Watch” SF Bar Guide
For the first time since 1994, the Niners are back in the Super Bowl. But with the Giants winning the World Series twice in three years, the city’s bars, concert halls and movie theaters have had lots of practice throwing awesome game watch parties.
Super Bowl XLVII
San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Raves
Sunday, February 3, 2013 (3:30p)
Here’s Funcheap’s list of the best places to watch the Super Bowl vs. the Ravens – with lots of drink specials, free food, enormous screens, free shots and BBQs.
No matter where you go, it’s gonna be packed, so make sure you show up early and wear your red and gold to support the Niners in the quest for six.
Super Bowl 2013 Funcheap Guide
- $10 All You Can Eat BBQ & Super Bowl Party | Elixir
- Stupor Bowl: Heavy Metal Chili Cookoff | Bottom of the Hill
- Free Food, Cheap Drinks & 9 HD TVs | Ace’s Nob Hill
- Free Tacos, Surround Sound & 49er Gear Raffle | Monarch
- Free Food & DJ | John Colins
- Dive Bar Party: Free Chili, Sandwiches & $2 Beers | The Riptide
- Hustler Club Super Bowl Party w/ Free Food | North Beach
- 49ers Big Screen Super Bowl Game Watch & Free Food | The Knockout
- 100 Sq Foot Screen Super Bowl Bash & Free Raffle | Slim’s
- 30-Foot Wide HD Screen: Super Bowl in a Movie Theater | East Bay
- The Independent’s 221″ Screen Super Bowl Party | The Independent
- Balboa Theatre Super Bowl XLVII On The Big Screen | Richmond Dist.
- New Orleans Super Bowl Party with Gumbo Dave | Red Devil Lounge
- Super Bowl 2013 at The New Parkway Theater | Oakland
- 49ers Lowrider Super Bowl Parade & Post-Game Cruise | 24th Street
- 49ers Super Bowl Block Party & BBQ | Mission Dist.
- K9ers Super Bowl Paw-ty (for Dog Lovers) | SF
- Men In Tights: Super Bowl 2013 Comedy Show | Roxie Theater
- Food Truck Party & Bottomless Mimosa Brunch | SoMa
- Lake View Super Bowl Party: 1/2 Price Beers & Appetizers | Oakland
- 2013 Chinese New Year Flower Fair: Sunday | Chinatown
- $5 Movie Day Zero Dark Thirty, Movie 43, Django Unchained| Regal Jack London Square
- Asian Art Museum Free Admission Day | SF
- Bank of America Free Museum Weekend
- Free SF Zoo Day for Little 49ers Fans | Super Bowl Sunday
- 2013 Vietnamese Lunar New Year Tet Festival | SF
- Free First Sunday Admission | Oakland Museum of California
- Free AcroYoga Workshop | Sports Basement Bryant
- MLK’s “I Have a Dream” Speech 50th Anniv. Exhibit Closing | The Old Mint
- Free Sailboat Ride Day: Cal Sailing Club | Berkeley
- Sexual Super Bowl Workshop | Good Vibrations
- Photography & Block-Printing Art Show with Live Music | Alameda
- Underground Films: Sons of the Desert (1933) Super 8mm/ Sound | Berkeley
Sunday, February 1
What doesn’t go together better than football and Vegans?
Watch Super Bowl XLIX at this awesome Vegan Tailgating Party with vegan food trucks & popup vendors, tons of big screen TVs, beer specials, bottomless Mimosas, and lots and lots of vegan specials.
Join up with hundreds of …
Join Harry’s Bar for their Super Bowl Day Party and enjoy great DJs, food and drink and of course – football.
Free entry all day with RSVP.
DJs at Noon. Patriots vs Seahawks at 3:30 pm.
6 huge TVs, special Super Bowl menu. Bar seats are first …
Party at Playland Bar to watch the Patriots take on the Seahawks at the 2015 Super Bowl on February 1, 2015.
Kickoff is at 3:30 pm, but Playland is starting the party at noon downstairs, and at 2:30 pm upstairs. Resident DJs Chicken Skratch and Derrick D …
How about dragging your football crazy friends out to a bowling alley to watch none other than the Super Bowl. Get it? Super Bowl… bowling? Ha.
The big screens will be on and there will be beer specials in the bar (in past years they had $2.50 …
Party at Max’s for Super Bowl with cheap bites of food and a free beer (with wing purchase) deal. RSVP is recommended to join the party.
Enjoy a $25 Wing Special which includes 2 complimentary beers with purchase. Wing Flavors: Lemon Pepper, BBQ, BuffaloOther offered bites:
Cheese Quesadilla $5
Potato Skins $5
Fried Zucchini $4
Watch the Super Bowl on the biggest screen in the East Bay; we’re talking 30 feet wide in HD with seating for over 200 people at this Livermore movie theater with tables and couches.
The Vine Cinema also boasts a wine and alehouse section on their menu …
Watch the Super Bowl at The Knockout where they promise a big HD screen along with drink specials and a great snack spread.
From 2-9 pm get $1 off wells and drafts. In past years, they’ve had free wings, chips, dip and pizza, so bring your appetite …
It is going down this Super Bowl at Oakland Era’s “Screw football we came to party“ game watch and drink special extravaganza.
Expect two levels with the big game showing on five hugescreens. DJ D.C. on the decks will be on the decks regulating the breaks.
Drink specials …
Watch the Super Bowl on 3 HD large format flat screens and two 7 foot HD digital projection displays at Novela Bar on Sunday, February 1, 2015.
Russell Wilson and the Seahawks are back to defend their Super Bowl title, while Tom Brady (pretty boy, from the Bay) is looking …
Get ready for the phenomenal game, matchup between the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks. Game starts at 3 pm. Arrive early, seating on arrival, no reservations necessary.
RSVP for free entry.
Bud-lite pitcher for $16, Lagunitas pitcher $20 in addition to our 45 delicious beers on …
Come see the New England Patriots take on the Seattle Seahawks in the NFL Super Bowl XLIX with a full house of San Francisco fans at Jake’s Steaks.
Jake’s Steaks Super Bowl Specials:
Buy 2 pitchers get a free side
$3 (Pint Glass) Coors Light
6 for $15 Bottled Budlight
SF IndieFest gives the Super Bowl the Mystery Science Theater treatment by a bunch of smart-asses, err, we mean, serious sports commentators at the annual Men In Tights Super Bowl Show.
$10 tickets benefit SF IndieFest and the Roxie Theater, two SF non-profit arts organizations.
> Funcheap Insider Deal: First …
Watch the Super Bowl with a burning mouth at the 7th Annual Stupor Bowl at the Bottom of the Hill on Super Bowl Sunday, February 1, 2015.
Sadly, there will be no chili cook-off in 2015, but you can still come by, grab food from the bar …
Come on out to enjoy the Super Bowl on the big, big screen in Oakland’s second living room .
$15 reserves you a seat Food and more drinks will be available for purchase from the kitchen.
And unlike most movie theaters, the Parkway doesn’t have just hot …
Come watch the Super Bowl on the big movie screen (26 feet across) with 220 of your closest friends at the Balboa Theatre in the Richmond District.
Admission is free and there’ll be popcorn and the usual movie theater grub for sale.
Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club SF presents the 2015 Hustler Honey Superbowl Party. Get free admission before 7 pm to this gentlemen’s club (aka a strip club) to watch the game.
Once inside, you can grub on unlimited wings and finger foods, and sip $5 Bloody Marys. Keep …
Watch the Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots fight for glory in Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday, February 1, 2015.
Expect big plays, big commercials, big screens (19 ft) and a big party all going down at The Chapel.
There’s free admission and it’s open to all ages.
Build Pizzeria in Berkeley is hosting their “Big Game 2015 Viewing Party” on Super Bowl Sunday, February 1, 2015.
Buy some pizza and settle in. They’ll be offering drink specials all game long as you watch on their giant screen.
If you want to guarantee your spot, …
An unusual and fun way to watch the Super Bowl, SF IndieFest gives the Super Bowl the Mystery Science Theater treatment by a bunch of smart-asses, err, we mean, serious sports commentators at the annual Men In Tights Super Bowl Show.
Come watch the game on the …
Capone’s Speakeasy in Alameda is throwing a Super Bowl party with drink specials, a special game-day menu, and of course, the big game on their large screen TVs.
Get there early because their food and drink specials begin at 1 pm. The special $4 game day menu …
The Independent takes the day off from hosting concerts to show the Seahawks vs. Patriots in the 2015 Super Bowl (or “the big game” as they are allowed to call it) on a 221″ screen (that’s 12 feet x 14 feet, folks).
In past years, they served …
AAA’s Tipsy Tow Program offers a free tow for drinking drivers in Northern California from 6 pm on most major holidays (read: popular times to get wasted) until 6 am the next morning, in Northern California, Nevada and Utah. And you don’t even have to be ...
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap