Super Bowl 2013 | “Where to Watch” SF Bar Guide
For the first time since 1994, the Niners are back in the Super Bowl. But with the Giants winning the World Series twice in three years, the city’s bars, concert halls and movie theaters have had lots of practice throwing awesome game watch parties.
Super Bowl XLVII
San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Raves
Sunday, February 3, 2013 (3:30p)
Here’s Funcheap’s list of the best places to watch the Super Bowl vs. the Ravens – with lots of drink specials, free food, enormous screens, free shots and BBQs.
No matter where you go, it’s gonna be packed, so make sure you show up early and wear your red and gold to support the Niners in the quest for six.
Super Bowl 2013 Funcheap Guide
- $10 All You Can Eat BBQ & Super Bowl Party | Elixir
- Stupor Bowl: Heavy Metal Chili Cookoff | Bottom of the Hill
- Free Food, Cheap Drinks & 9 HD TVs | Ace’s Nob Hill
- Free Tacos, Surround Sound & 49er Gear Raffle | Monarch
- Free Food & DJ | John Colins
- Dive Bar Party: Free Chili, Sandwiches & $2 Beers | The Riptide
- Hustler Club Super Bowl Party w/ Free Food | North Beach
- 49ers Big Screen Super Bowl Game Watch & Free Food | The Knockout
- 100 Sq Foot Screen Super Bowl Bash & Free Raffle | Slim’s
- 30-Foot Wide HD Screen: Super Bowl in a Movie Theater | East Bay
- The Independent’s 221″ Screen Super Bowl Party | The Independent
- Balboa Theatre Super Bowl XLVII On The Big Screen | Richmond Dist.
- New Orleans Super Bowl Party with Gumbo Dave | Red Devil Lounge
- Super Bowl 2013 at The New Parkway Theater | Oakland
- 49ers Lowrider Super Bowl Parade & Post-Game Cruise | 24th Street
- 49ers Super Bowl Block Party & BBQ | Mission Dist.
- K9ers Super Bowl Paw-ty (for Dog Lovers) | SF
- Men In Tights: Super Bowl 2013 Comedy Show | Roxie Theater
- Food Truck Party & Bottomless Mimosa Brunch | SoMa
- Lake View Super Bowl Party: 1/2 Price Beers & Appetizers | Oakland
- 2013 Chinese New Year Flower Fair: Sunday | Chinatown
- $5 Movie Day Zero Dark Thirty, Movie 43, Django Unchained| Regal Jack London Square
- Asian Art Museum Free Admission Day | SF
- Bank of America Free Museum Weekend
- Free SF Zoo Day for Little 49ers Fans | Super Bowl Sunday
- 2013 Vietnamese Lunar New Year Tet Festival | SF
- Free First Sunday Admission | Oakland Museum of California
- Free AcroYoga Workshop | Sports Basement Bryant
- MLK’s “I Have a Dream” Speech 50th Anniv. Exhibit Closing | The Old Mint
- Free Sailboat Ride Day: Cal Sailing Club | Berkeley
- Sexual Super Bowl Workshop | Good Vibrations
- Photography & Block-Printing Art Show with Live Music | Alameda
- Underground Films: Sons of the Desert (1933) Super 8mm/ Sound | Berkeley
No Funcheap events found.
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap